Westhaven, One of Nashville's Fastest Growing Communities
Pleasantly nestled in the rolling hills outside Nashville, Westhaven is truly idyllic. From the community amenities to the small-town feel, it’s a neighborhood you and your family are sure to fall in love with.
Southern Land Company spent two decades planning and designing this beautiful community to be more than just a neighborhood; it’s a way of life. It is completely self-contained as far as daily needs but close enough to the extracurricular activities of Nashville that it’s easy to partake and escape home to the peaceful Westhaven life.
Among the vast array of sought after amenities are:
- A 15,000 square foot resident’s clubhouse fitted with game rooms, gyms, art studios, event venues, and even a 40-seat theater.
- 3 swimming pools including a children’s pool, saltwater pool, and heated pool
- A 9-acre lake and fishing pond
- Tennis courts
- Lush parks and common areas
- A gold academy
- A charming town center featuring grocery stores, boutiques, restaurants, and schools
- Activities galore supervised by a staff coordinator
- On-site greenhouse and Master Gardener-in-Residence
Despite being an incredibly popular and growing community, Westhaven has a smaller than expected property tax rate. It’s situated in one of the wealthiest counties in the nation but property assessment is a mere $2.31 per $100 assessed value. Add to that the incalculable asset of being near Nashville, one of the hottest property markets in the nation.
If you’re intrigued about Westhaven or any of the other popular markets near Nashville, contact local realty specialist Lisa Alyn for more information.